Last Updated : 21 March, 2021
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
These cookies help us:
- Remember users’ custom preferences and help create more useful products
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Cookies can also be used for online behavioural target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion
- Allow us to track when a WebLitera user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences
- Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Please note that WebLitera may not work properly and you may have diminished functionality if you wish to opt-out of certain cookies.
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners,
open settings of your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences.
While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact WebLitera at: